Well we do our best to provide quality technology and educational resources for our local community, we are dependent on donations and volunteer time to determine what we have in stock and when we donations are available. We always do our best to honor your requests, each is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
All of our technology does not come with any warranties expressed or implied. Because we are a volunteer-run organization, we do not have the capacity for individual support requests or training after placement of technology. We will do our best to point to educational resources when we can and questions as they arise, but we are not able to run individual training sessions for recipients at this time.
Our technology does not cost anything. Once we give you a computer, it is yours to keep. When you are done with the technology, please give it to someone else to pay it forward. If the technology is no longer functional, please recycle it appropriately. For recipients in Albany, Oregon, and the surrounding community, our local Goodwill and St. Vincent de Paul are listed by Oregon DEQ as a location to recycle electronics.
Below is a list of eligible recipients of our technology. I strong focus is in Albany, Oregon, and the local areas. Due to costs and potential breakage in shipment, we do not ship technology, and we are limited on making deliveries.
Social workers and advocates are welcome to apply on behalf of an eligible person.
- Students in Linn or Benton County.
- Individuals on a fixed income in the Albany, Oregon, area.
- Startup businesses with limited funding, in Lane, Linn, or Benton County.
- Registered non-profits in the State of Oregon.
- Individuals experiencing homelessness or are living in transitional housing in the Albany, Oregon area.
- Persons in treatment or rehab programs.
- Other individuals on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact us for any questions about eligibility for processing here: